| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khartoum in May is very, very hot at 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42 °C (107.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid precipitates across on average 1 day.
- In May the blue above Khartoum is very sunny having an average of a substantial, 10:00 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 12:58 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 2:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Khartoum May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Khartoum, Sudan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Khartoum:
- Atbara, Sudan - 278 kms (172.8 miles) NNE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) NE
- Shendi, Sudan - 154.5 kms (96 miles) NE
- Aroma, Sudan - 386.2 kms (240 miles) E
- Kassala, Sudan - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) E
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) E
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) SE
- El Showak, Sudan - 373.7 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 352.4 kms (219 miles) ESE
- Sennar, Sudan - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SSE
- Kosti, Sudan - 270.9 kms (168.3 miles) S
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 319.5 kms (198.6 miles) SSE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) SSE
- Renk, Sudan - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) S