| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khartoum in April is very, very hot at 31.9 °C (89.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of fluid is released during on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Khartoum are very sunny with an average of an appreciable 10:21 of brilliant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 1:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Khartoum April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Khartoum, Sudan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Khartoum:
- Atbara, Sudan - 278 kms (172.8 miles) NNE
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) NE
- Shendi, Sudan - 154.5 kms (96 miles) NE
- Aroma, Sudan - 386.2 kms (240 miles) E
- Kassala, Sudan - 412.7 kms (256.5 miles) E
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 328.4 kms (204.1 miles) E
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 166.9 kms (103.7 miles) SE
- El Showak, Sudan - 373.7 kms (232.2 miles) ESE
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 352.4 kms (219 miles) ESE
- Sennar, Sudan - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SSE
- Kosti, Sudan - 270.9 kms (168.3 miles) S
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 319.5 kms (198.6 miles) SSE
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) SSE
- Renk, Sudan - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) S